Do you want to create a mobile app? Mobile apps are a great way of getting people to engage with your products and services. They are trendy and more accessible than traditional computer software. They also offer you the convenience of being readily available on your phone.
Apart from knowing what your mobile application should be able to do, there might be additional applications needed to service your mobile app. Take Facebook as an example. The Facebook mobile app, runs on your phone, but it also runs on a website and communicates with the Facebook servers to show you updates from your friends in real time. If you create a mobile app, you might need to develop server software and a website application to enable all your mobile application’s features. We can help you figure out what you need.
A mobile app is a great way of engaging with your clients or making administration easier and more accessible.
If you are still on the fence about developing your own mobile app check out the these stats:
- More than 50% of digital media is consumed through a mobile device.
- 90% of a mobile user’ time is spent using apps when using their phones.
- Around 85% prefer using a native app instead of a mobile website.
- The average user spends about 35 hours a month using their mobile apps.
- Consumers are used to apps and the average smartphone user has about 30 apps on their phone.